The Museum, as part of the Work Experience Programme of the University of the Aegean, Department of Product and Systems Design Engineering, opened six internship positions to students during the months of July and August 2010. The students worked on the following tasks:
- The Museum Digital Collection
- completion of the Museum collection object documentation (bibliographic and field research, digital records update)
- participation in the implementation of the museological study
- participation in the preparation of the exhibition (graphics, printing, construction)
- documentation of the workshop operational requirements
- documentation of the restoration and maintenance processes (additional data recorded in the digital collection)
The Museum would like to thank all the summer term interns for their excellent work and renews its invitation to UoA DPSDE students who would like to gain work experience at the CTC during the summer term 2011.